Terms as of April 11, 2021
1. Ownership Terms: This website is owned and operated by Paquetia M Goodwin. LivingLifeRatedPG is the name of the website, Blog, and Podcast. From here forward, mentions of the website, website owner (owner/company), Blog, or Podcast shall mean the above. These terms and conditions under which you may use this website and the services offered are set forth. This website offers visitors the ability to book individual coaching sessions or enroll in a coaching package created by Paquetia M Goodwin. The site also allows access to read blog articles, listen to LivingLifeRatedPG The Podcast, view Vlogs, and purchase a course and learning content, all owned, written, created, and recorded by Paquetia M Goodwin. By accessing or using the website of this service, you confirm that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms. You also understand that any unlawful use or distribution of my content mentioned will subject you to legal action.
2. Right to Use: To use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction and possess the legal authority, right, and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you. You do not have the right to sell or reproduce any of this content without Paquetia M Goodwin's written permission.
2. Customer Pricing & Purchase Agreement: When buying an item, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before committing to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item, and you complete the check-out payment process.
The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments page. We may, without prior notice, change the Services, stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer, or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason or no reason.
4. Right to suspend or cancel user account: We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing concerning automatically-renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment. Your account will be terminated if the site owner or other community members believe your conduct, speech, comments, or behavior is violent, threatening, racist, sexist, biased, dangerous, menacing, vile, vulgar, profane, derogatory, or questionable in any way, or makes anyone feel unsafe. You will be terminated and blocked immediately.
3.Ownership of intellectual property, copyrights, and logos: The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of the website/website owner/company. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights. You agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof. All logos, titles, courses, and other content is the sole property of the site owner/content owner, Paquetia M Goodwin.
5. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold the website and website owner harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) made against them by any third party due to or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
6. Limitation of liability: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the website/website owner/company be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service. I am not liable if you are unemployed, disorganized, or struggling to find a job. I make no claims to find you a job; however, I offer guidance, strategies, tips, and advice to help. I am not a therapist, and nothing I say nor any of this site's content should be used to treat or diagnose any medical or mental issues. You should work with the appropriate medical professional.
7. Right to change and modify Terms: We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these pages periodically. When we materially change the Terms, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
8. Promotional emails and content: You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email, or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please notify us at any time - firstname.lastname@example.org, or unsubscribe.
9.Preference of law and dispute resolution: These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under, and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively by the internal substantive laws of Cabarrus County, North Carolina, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Harrisburg, NC. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded
10.Affiliate Links and Shop Page - This site contains Affiliate shopping links. If you decide to make a purchase using any of the links provided, I will earn a commission. There is no additional charge to you, the customer, or change in pricing.
10A - Coupon and Discount codes - Discount codes may be provided. They are subject to the conditions of the providing organization/retailer. I do not control when codes are available, how long they will last. I will provide discount/sale information as available from the retailer. The duration is at the discretion of the retailer, and or Paquetia Goodwin has no control over the duration, nor would I or this site be responsible for changes in that duration.
10B - Product reviews - I will only share my honest review of the products that I have used previously or things I'm currently using. I am not paid for my reviews.
10C - Types of products - I'll post product links to items that I use, have used, plan to use, or items that I think are relevant to the content shared on this platform.
10D - Obligation to purchase - you ARE NOT obligated to purchase using any of the links as a subscriber or visitor of this site.
11. *Disclaimer - The thoughts contained in these posts are my own. The advice and tips shared are based on my experience as a working professional, things I've learned in my own career. As a certified career coach, I do share this knowledge with my clients. I do not guarantee any particular results, as results and experiences will vary. Some of my blog content is for entertainment purposes only. Nothing in my blog is intended to be used to diagnose or treat any emotional, mental, or medical condition. For that, please see the appropriate professional.
12. Customer support details & contact info - email - email@example.com